Operation Countdown is an intense, nail-biting challenge that requires top notch team work. Can your team work together quickly and effectively under challenging circumstances to pinpoint the location of a bomb?
How does it work?
On arrival, the whole group is briefed on the team building event scenario. Their mission is to successfully deactivate the bomb by solving a range of clues. Using radio controllers, communication is of the essence as the team work together to solve the clues and build a bomb shelter - just in case!
The deadline is tight so time is of the essence.
This could be their toughest mission yet...
What are the team building benefits of this activity?
Operation Countdown helps team leaders:
- Demonstrate the importance of time management and meeting deadlines
- Encourage lateral thinking
- Enhance problem solving skills
- Build trust in the workplace
- Develop communication and collaboration skills
- Improve delegation and leadership abilities
Visit the Operation Countdown Gallery
Please call one of our event co-ordinators for a Operation Countdown event proposal on 01773 766050 or click here to Contact Us