Escapologic - Indoor EventsBUILD YOUR CUSTOM EVENT
Team building has evolved!
Contraptions, challenges, secret chambers and cryptic clues await you at Escapologic, Nottingham's eeriest escape rooms. Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to escape from a locked room in 60 minutes. Sounds simple, until you realise the room is one big riddle waiting to be unraveled. There are keys to find, puzzles to decipher, codes to crack and a mystery to solve.
One team. One room. One hour. One goal. Can your team beat the room?
Each room in Escapologic tells its own story. The theming is amazing. You'll feel like you've landed in the middle of a movie set. Everything from the lighting to the props, decor and sound effects have been carefully chosen to set the scene. Slightly spooky and incredibly atmospheric, this is a totally immersive, completely absorbing team building activity.
Why did the mad scientist leave his lab in such a hurry and what does the strange contraption lurking in the corner do?
What's in the legendary adventurer's backpack, why are there strange signs on the walls and where do the dark passages lead?
All will be revealed when you enter the UK's most immersive escape rooms...
How does it work?
- 60 minutes to escape from a locked room
- Each room has a theme and tells a story
- Puzzles, riddles and clues to solve
- Items to locate
- Mysterious contraptions to operate
- Suitable for teams of 2-5 people
What are the benefits of this team building activity?
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Illustrates the importance of different roles and talents within a team
- Build trust in the workplace
- Take teams out of their comfort zones
- Develops problem solving skills
- Teaches the importance of good time management