Our venue of the month for April is the beautiful Barnsdale Hall Hotel. This venue offers clients a luxurious space, inside and out to relax and hold conferences and meetings. Barnsdale Hall Hotel has a huge amount of space for team building events as well as facilities at the venue to use for your next team away day. You will find yourself relaxing in the spa and swimming in the pool at the end of a busy day. Read on to see what this venue can offer your business and employees:
1. Description of Barnsdale Hall Hotel itself and surroundings:
A former Hunting Lodge, set within 65 acres of Conservation Parkland overlooking the spectacular views of Rutland Water, has 9 Meeting Rooms catering up to 200 Guests & 66 bedrooms along with 49 lodges.
An ESPA Spa, Leisure Club, Indoor 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Steam & Sauna, Gym, Dance Studio, 9 Hole Pitch & Putt Golf, Squash & Tennis Courts, 18 holes of Crazy Golf, Snooker, Table Tennis etc.
Barnsdale Hall Hotel is one of the most unique and comprehensive hotel complexes in the United Kingdom. This makes it an ideal location for corporate business, conferences and leisure pastimes. With a rich varied range of things to do on and off site there is, we believe no better place, position in which to be located in this country.
With 9 individual conference rooms with capacities that range from 6 - 200 delegates, total flexibility is available whatever the format of your conference may be.
Set within 65 acres of conservation parkland with a backdrop of the spectacular Rutland Water allowing for those creative team building activities, makes Barnsdale Hall a totally versatile venue to accommodate any occasion.
After a long day Barnsdale Leisure & Spa is available for you to unwind in our gym, squash courts, pool, saunas, team room or use any of our Spa treatments.
2. Has the venue had to make any fast impulse changes to keep up with the need of clients in the corporate industry, to satisfy their needs in the ever-evolving world of events & conferencing?
More team building demand due to our location that’s why we work with Off Limits.
3. How do you strike a balance between being a corporate venue and a wedding venue?
Not a problem both compensate each other, The main Function Suites the Edith Weston is away From the Hotel Bedrooms, but it all seems to work well, most of our Weddings are on Saturdays anyway, not much corporate requirement at Weekends. We treat all our guests the same with high standards of both food & service.
4. What is Barsndale Hall Hotel’ USP?
Our location – over looking Rutland Water reservoir, the views are like the lake district. It really is stunning!
5. What atmosphere does this venue portray?
A resort type atmosphere, relaxed, calm environment, lots of fresh air, and peaceful.
6. Name the top three attributes of the venue:
The views, the amount of space around the resort, the old Hunting Hall that has 15 Bedrooms & our Osprey Restaurant.
7. What is Barnsdale Hall’s most popular and favourite team building event?
Bake Off, Crystal Quest, Archery.
8. Is there anything coming up soon that is exciting and new for Barnsdale Hall Hotel?
We are offering Crazy Conferences for delegates where delegates can take time out to play on our 18 Hole crazy Golf course during their conference break.
The Hotel can organise Cycle Hire- Cycling around Rutland water, we can get bikes for all delegates. Up to 20 miles of cycle tracks around the area, hire for 2 hour or full day hire is available.
Also, the Aqua Park in Spring/Summer looks promising for 2020 for team challenges.
Our new general manager John Higham formerly of Kilworth House Hotel, Leicestershire is developing a team of both existing & new employees to make Barnsdale even better for the Guests & Staff.
9. What are some of the biggest challenges at the venue?
As it’s a resort, buildings & facilities are spread out which can sometimes be an operational challenge which we just deal with! So, its not a challenge really!
Potential Customer Questions:
1. How much corporate space is there – conference rooms, offices etc? 9 meeting rooms with the largest accommodating 200 guests.
2. Do you offer catering facilities? All rooms have catering facilities run by our in-house team along with 2 restaurants & a bar, also we run a variety of our own in-house events, band nights, Acoustic Sunday lunches, Crazy Carveries.
3. Is there space for outdoor team building activities? Lots of space for outdoor team building activities.
4. Is there Wi-Fi? Yes there is Wi-Fi.
5. Is there parking available on site? Lots & lots of free car parking with wide spaces!