Our venue of the month for August is Hilton St Anne's Manor. We asked them some questions to gain further insights into what the venue has to offer and the importance of our team building services we are able to hold at this picturesque venue. Read below to find out more:
1. Brief description of Hilton St Anne’s Manor
Set in a beautiful country house in 25 acres of grounds, Hilton St Anne’s Manor, Bracknell is a stunning hotel only 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport. With spacious guest rooms, contemporary dining, meeting spaces and delightful grounds, Hilton St Anne's Manor is a great hotel for all.
2. What are your favourite aspects of the venue?
This has to be the hotel surrounds, 25 acres of woodland scenes
3. How will it help you having a partnership with a team building agency like Off Limits?
Working with a leading team building agency like Off Limits allows us to bring our extensive indoor and outdoor space to life, delivering fun and innovative activities to guest such as team-building exercises, evening entertainment and bespoke events.
4. Can you describe a day in the life at the Hilton St Anne’s Manor?
Plunge into the indoor swimming pool, treat yourself to a massage or relax in the whirlpool. Keep in shape in the gym, indulge in aromatherapy treatment, dine on contemporary gastro favourites or simply enjoy a glass of red wine in the luxurious Omnia Restaurant & Bar.
5. What kind of atmosphere does the venue offer?
Friendly, relaxed and flexible
6. What makes your venue different to others?
Our vast amount of outdoor space and our flexibility and imagination when it comes to unique events.
7. What is your favourite team building event?
It’s a knockout is great fun, something a bit whacky and different.
8. What are the top things to do around the venue location?
The hotel is conveniently located close to some of the area’s greatest attractions.
Our families enjoy exciting days out including skiing or ice-skating at John Nike Leisure Sport Bracknell, swimming at Coral Reef Water world or thrilling children’s rides at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort!
Our adult guests can enjoy a day at the Races in Ascot, golf at Downshire or a visit to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world and also an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen.
The shopaholics visit the Oracle shopping centre in Reading with over 80 stylish stores or Henley on Thames, the beautiful market town set in the stunning Oxfordshire Chiltern Hills in the UK. Home of the Henley Regatta and Henley Festival.
Potential Customer Questions:
1. Are there parking facilities
Yes! Hilton St Anne’s Manor offers free self-parking onsite.
2. Does the venue have complimentary WiFi?
Wi-Fi is complimentary in all public areas of the hotel. Wi-Fi is chargeable in bedrooms unless included in the room rate.
3. Does the venue offer accommodation, if so how many rooms?
The hotel offers 170 modern and spacious guest rooms.
4. How many meeting / conference rooms do you have?
The hotel has 4 flexible meeting and events spaces, divisible into 10 rooms, accommodating from 2-200 guests.
5. What size is the space outside?
Hilton St Anne’s Manor is a beautiful country house set in 25 acres of stunning grounds