Our venue of the month for September is Crewe Hall in Cheshire. We have been speaking to the team to gather insights into what this venue has to offer and discover the historic background of this stunning venue. Here's what they had to say:
1. Brief description of Crewe Hall
Once a host to royal residents, we're proud to present Crewe Hall - our grade I listed hotel set within the beautiful Cheshire countryside. Accessible via the tree-lined driveway, relaxation is guaranteed from the moment you set foot in the beautiful grounds.
During your stay, you can make the most of the hotel's facilities. From a fantastic spa and health club to the great mix of traditional and modern-styled rooms. Whichever style you opt for, every aspect of your stay is considered by our excellent team.
Crewe Hall also features plenty for business travellers. It's an ideal local spot to host business functions such as conferences and meetings, as well as featuring a state-of-the-art events centre.
With eight acres of land surrounding the hotel, Crewe Hall is ideal for any number of occasions, whether that's a holiday, a celebration, wedding or business event.
2. What are the top 3 attributes of the venue?
Mixture of the Historic Old Hall & Modern Events Centre
8 acres of outdoor space perfect for team building events & activities
3. Do you see a change in the corporate industry regarding use of the venue for different activities (team building events over conferences)?
We have seen an increase in 2018 for more team building events and use of our outdoor space
4. Can you describe a day in the life at Crewe Hall?
Our day starts by driving up the tree lined drive and being met by the Historic Old Hall which was previously a family home. Experience the opulence of the Old Hall whether it be for afternoon tea in the Sheridan Lounge, Private Dining in the Carved Parlour or a Conference in the Long Gallery. Moving through the Old Hall will take you into the Modern & Contemporary side of the hotel which houses the majority of our bedrooms, Bar & Brasserie, Events Centre which can accommodate up to 400 delegates and our Spa & Leisure Club. Our extensive grounds allow our guests to enjoy a pleasant stroll around our gardens, take part in team building events on the events field or try out something new with our off roading experience. Crewe Hall has something for everyone.
5. What kind of atmosphere does the venue offer?
Welcoming, homely atmosphere that prides itself on a great customer service ethos
6. What is your favourite team building event?
GPS treasure hunt around the grounds and historic Old Hall
7. Does the venue offer anything unique to other establishments?
Private historic tours of the Old Hall
Mixture of Old & new which covers a variety of preferences
Crewe Hall family chapel which can also be used for motivational speaking
Potential Customer Questions:
1. Are there parking facilities? Yes 500 complimentary spaces
2. Does the venue have complimentary WiFi? - Yes
3. Does the venue offer accommodation, if so how many rooms? 117
4. How many meeting / conference rooms do you have? 17
5. What size is the space outside? 8 acres