Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club is our venue of the month for September. Set within 10,000 acres of ancient woodland where deer roam free this hotel offers unforgettable experiences for everyone. Perfect location in the West Midlands, between Birmingham and Coventry, easily accessible by various routes of transport. We have asked Forest of Arden some key questions to find out more about this stunning hotel. Read more to find out what they had to say:
1. Brief description and history of Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
We are a beautiful 214 Bedroom property located just 4 miles from the NEC.
Alongside the 214 Bedrooms, we have 18 event spaces & 2 Golf Courses.
2. What are the key attributes of the venue?
- Versatile Event Space
- Free Car Parking
- 2 Golf Courses, including our championship Arden Course
3. Do you see a change in the corporate industry regarding use of the venue for different activities (team building events over conferences)?
This seems pretty consistent and we haven’t seen a big change on this.
4. Can you describe what a typical week could look like in regard to events, conferences and what the venue is used for the most?
A typical week at the property would be Conference Monday-Friday, including Golf Days during Spring/Summer/Autumn, then moving to Friday, Saturday & Sunday’s, we tend to fill with weddings and family get-aways.
5. What kind of atmosphere does the venue offer?
A very relaxed, yet professional approach being a Country Club Marriott property.
6. What are the venues favourite team building events, and why?
We love the Multi-Activity day’s that Off Limits can provide such as a Axe Throwing/Archery / Segways.
7. Does the venue offer anything unique to other establishments?
Yes, the golf resort means that we can provide Golf Fun Zone’s, or the opportunity to play golf with a conference.
8. Is the venue dominated by guests for leisure or business?
A mix between both leisure and corporate depending on the day of the week.
9. What have been the most recent highlights for Forest of Arden?
The biggest highlights have been the £110,000 refurbishment of our main Arden Conference Suite, along with this we are delighted to be the host to the European Seniors Masters for 3 days in October, featured on Sky Sports.
Potential Customer Questions:
1. How many rooms? 214
2. Does it have WIFI? Yes free WIFI with Meetings Made at Marriott Packages
3. Is there on-site parking? Yes, free parking
4. How many meeting / conference rooms is there? 18
5. What size is the space outside for team building events? Large area at the back of the 9th Hole of the Arden.